ID Cards - Military Personnel Flight
ID Card Section, Military Personnel Flight, 88th Force Support Squadron
Customer Service Phone: 937-522-3664
2000 Allbrook Drive
Bldg. 2, Area A
Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio 45433
Hours of Operation: 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., M-F (Appointment Only)
*Closed First Thursday of every month, Saturday, Sunday, AFMC Family Days and All Federal Holidays.
The following in-person services will be offered by the 88th FSS ID Card team:
- CACs that are expired, corrupt, or expiring within 60 days. Early issuance authorized for deployments/TDY travel and PCS events.
- CACs for rank and name changes.
- CACs for new civilian hires (Civil Service, NAF, and Contractors).
- Same day availability ONLY for locked, blocked, lost, or stolen cards. If immediate medical care is not accessible due to card issues, same day appointments are available.
- Initial Issuance of Retiree Cards (Military) and Dependent IDs. Civilian Retirees are no longer issued ID cards through DEERS – see Pass and ID located at Gate 12A (AFMC HQ) on Area A.
- Retiree ID cards that are expired or expiring within 90 days.
- Dependent ID cards that are expired or expiring within 90 days.
**If a cardholder’s affiliation or benefits have changed their card will no longer be valid and they will need to receive a new card. (Examples include turning 21, 23, or 65, retiring, transferring branches or status, dependents of those who have retired or changed status, etc.)**
**Lost/stolen CACs require a "Last/Stolen ID" Form signed by supervisor**
- WPAFB ID Card Section is by appointment only.
- You can schedule appointments on the Setmore Appointment Scheduler at https://88thfss.setmore.com.
**88th FSS DEERS Office NO LONGER uses RAPIDS for appointment scheduling**
**Appointments for each Monday and Tuesday of the following month are released on the 15th*
Scheduling Group Appointments:
- For organizations requiring multiple CAC appointments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line please identify this request is for a large group appointment, the company/unit/squadron you are with, and the approximate number of appointments you will need.
- Our office will reach out to you within 5 to 7 business days to help you with your scheduling needs.
**To ensure Customer Support can accommodate, please e-mail no later than a month prior to the new contract start date to book an appointment**
For new civilian hires (Civil Service employees, NAF employees, and our Contractor partners), do not schedule your appointment before your first official day of work. Your card will not be available before that date.
Contractors must have their accounts fully built and completed before they arrive for their appointment.
For DEERS updates members can either drop off forms at the Customer Support front desk or email forms to email@example.com. When submitting DEERS updates to the email box, include Sponsors DoD ID number and/or SSAN and Date of Birth. Please note that DEERS updates take approximately 3 to 5 business days for processing.
Please do not email to schedule an appointment if you are not coordinating a group appointment.
NOTE: All information is subject to change as Public Health guidelines associated with COVID-19 circumstances permit
**Information current as of May 19, 2023**