This page was last updated at 12:00 p.m., Apr. 6, 2020
On Wednesday, April 1, Col. Thomas Sherman, the 88th Air Base Wing Commander, along with medical staff from the base hospital and other experts from around the base hosted a live Town Hall to answer questions and provide an update on the Coronavirus. You can watch it at at www.facebook.com/wpafb.
If you have questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are continually updating our FAQ page with the most current information.
As of 4:30 p.m., March 23, 2020
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS trying to take advantage of the Coronavirus pandemic. The FDA has published a list of fraudulent products as well as a notice that it has NOT approved COVID-19 home test kits.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough with tissue, then throw away tissue
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Stay home when you are sick, except for medical care
- Wash your hands with soap & water for 20 seconds