This page was last updated at 3:30 p.m., May 21, 2020
WRIGHT-PATTERSON IS OPERATING UNDER A DECLARED PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY, WHICH EXPIRES ON AUGUST 18, 2020 UNLESS SOONER RESCINDED BY INSTALLATION LEADERSHIP
On Wednesday, May 27, Col. Thomas Sherman, the 88th Air Base Wing Commander, along with medical staff from the base hospital and other experts from around the base will hold a live Town Hall to answer questions and provide an update on the Coronavirus. You can watch it at at www.facebook.com/wpafb.
If you have questions, please email them to email@example.com. We are continually updating our FAQ page with the most current information.
As of 4:30 p.m., March 23, 2020
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS trying to take advantage of the Coronavirus pandemic. The FDA has published a list of fraudulent products as well as a notice that it has NOT approved COVID-19 home test kits.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough with tissue, then throw away tissue
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Stay home when you are sick, except for medical care
- Wash your hands with soap & water for 20 seconds