338TH SPECIALIZED CONTRACTING SQUADRON
The 338th Specialized Contracting Squadron provides world-class specialized contracting support to HQ Air Education and Training Command (AETC) and their associated partners/tenants for large dollar and complex acquisitions, source selections and strategic sourcing efforts. The 338th SCONS is part of the Air Force Installation Contracting Agency (AFICA), located at Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio.
The 338th SCONS is comprised of four buying flights and a plans and programs flight, operating at Joint Base San Antonio, Randolph AFB, Texas. The Squadron supports HQ AETC, 13 AETC bases, AF Recruiting Service, Air National Guard, AF Civil Engineering Center and AF Security Assistance Training.
The 338th SCONS executes the following AF Program Executive Office for Combat and Mission Support (AF PEO/CM) acquisitions:
· Vance Aircraft Maintenance & Base Maintenance
· Maxwell Base Operations Support
· Air Force Recruiting, Advertising and Event Marketing
· Initial Flight Screening
· Sheppard Aircraft Maintenance Services
· Royal Saudi Air Force F-15 OEM Training
· International F-16 Training
· Keesler Base Operations Support
· Iraqi Air Force Technical Training
· Sheppard Civil Engineering Services
· Columbus Aircraft Maintenance
· Lead the way in innovative and agile contracting support; adapting our processes to meet mission demands
· Develop America's best contracting professionals via elite experiences, expert training and strong leadership with unwavering expectations
· Maximize return on taxpayer investment - engage industry, collaborate with small business, foster healthy competition and demand performance
Doing business with us:
The 338th SCONS utilizes the Federal Business Opportunities (FBO) website to publish its acquisition initiatives. The website is https://www.fbo.gov/. Interested businesses can find us by searching on FBO by our DODAAC FA3002.
338TH SCONS Point of Contact
(BACK TO TOP)
763D SPECIALIZED CONTRACTING SQUADRON
The 763d Specialized Contracting Squadron executes Command-wide complex acquisition solutions. The Specialized Squadron is dedicated to providing progressive contracting strategies in order to ensure successful, quality program support at optimum value. Our dedicated team of experienced professionals evaluates current acquisition strategies, conducts thorough market intelligence research, and defines AF and Command-wide requirements in order to achieve greater efficiencies through affordability, cost control, elimination of unproductive processes and bureaucracy, and the promotion of competition. The 763 SCONS serves as an above-wing Specialized Contracting Squadron strategically positioned at Scott AFB Ill., to support the unique and complex logistical mission needs of the Air Mobility Command (AMC).
Primary MAJCOM customers include:
· Communications Directorate
· Directorate of Operations
· Strategic Plans, Requirements & Programs
· Command Surgeon General
· Installation Mission Support
Areas of Specialization include:
· Automated Logistics Systems
· Airborne Communications
· Pilot/Flight Engineer Training
· A&AS Efforts
· Provide key mission support for command-wide programs and other complex requirements to include source selections, competitive sourcing requirements and other specialized services
· Develop performance-based, best value acquisition strategies, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and competition requirements while supporting AF Small Business goals
· Leverage AF buying power to achieve efficiencies in rate, process, and demand, resulting in more value for customers' budgets
· Create a knowledgeable, experienced and professional workforce capable of handling diverse acquisition requirements
The 763 SCONS annual impact to the local economy is approximately $200M. Our primary business opportunities occur in the information technology field where expertise is needed to develop/maintain AMC's command and control of unique transportation systems. New opportunities are posted at the Federal Business Opportunities website and can be found by searching for our solicitation prefix "FA4452." Our mission is to deliver affordable, value-added military capability to the AMC Warfighter.
763 SCONS Point of Contact
(BACK TO TOP)
764TH SPECIALIZED CONTRACTING SQUADRON
The 764th Specialized Contracting Squadron sources and delivers timely and reliable strategic contracting solutions in support of the United States Air Forces Europe (USAFE) mission. This Squadron is the primary business advisor for the USAFE Headquarter (HQ) Divisions. This team of dedicated professionals manages all USAFE HQ level requirements over $2M or any USAFE HQ level acquisitions, regardless of dollar amount, that support multiple locations. Additionally, the 764th SCONS has an entire team devoted to the acquisition of utilities supporting both Air Force and Army for the Kaiserslautern Military Community, and various other locations throughout Germany. The 764th SCONS is part of the Air Force Installation Contracting Agency (AFICA), located at Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio. 764th SCONS is comprised of three flights operating in Kaiserslautern Germany.
USAFE's two Program Executive Office (PEO) level programs reside within 764th SCONS:
· Turkey Spain Base Maintenance Contract (TSBMC)
· Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
The 764th SCONS is postured as the execution arm for AFICA Operating Location-Europe's Strategic Sourcing Initiatives.
· Provide reliable and responsible contracting solutions to support the mission across USAFE
· Develop and maintain a highly motivated cadre of contracting professionals
· Foster an environment of growth, learning and cohesiveness to ensure the highest caliber of expertise within the acquisition community
Doing business with us:
764th SCONS utilizes the Federal Business Opportunities (FBO) website to publish its acquisition initiatives pertaining to European requirements. This website is: https://www.fbo.gov/ . Interested businesses can find us by searching on FBO by our DODAAC, FA5641.
764th SCONS Point of Contact
(BACK TO TOP)
765TH SPECIALIZED CONTRACTING FLIGHT
The 765th Specialized Contracting Flight executes support for the Headquarters Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) enterprise-wide mission requirements. The AFSOC's mission is to present combat ready forces for global operations as the Air Force component to U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM). Requirements include a range of complex and non-complex specialized services, commodities and construction including Assistance & Advisory Services and Architectural and Engineering Services.
The fulfillment of these mission requirements require collaboration with cross-functional teams, comprised of program management, contracting, financial, data analysis, small business, and legal professionals, along with functional subject matter experts and stakeholder representatives. These teams evaluate current acquisition strategies, conduct rigorous market research, and define enterprise-wide requirements in order to develop, execute, and manage the performance of sourcing strategies. The 765th SCONF is part of the AF Installation Contracting Agency (AFICA), located at Hurlburt Field, Fla.
· Provide enterprise-wide, specialized sourcing support to all AFSOC organizations and associated tenants
· Leverage AF buying power to achieve efficiencies in rate, process, and demand, resulting in more value for Operations and Maintenance Air Force and USSOCOM budgets
· Develop innovative solutions - acquisition and/or non-acquisition - that are compliant with AF policy and support AF Small Business goals and Ability One
· Create a workforce recognized for its professionalism, and sought after for its specialized expertise
765 SCONF conducts market research through open communication with industry. Requests for Information (RFIs) on sourcing initiatives are published on the Federal Business Opportunities website. Sourcing strategies may result in awards of fewer; however, larger (enterprise or regional) contracts for selected installation commodities and services. The support of Air Force Small Business goals is always an element of the 765 SONF's strategically sourced solutions.
765 SCONF Point of Contact
(BACK TO TOP)
766TH SPECIALIZED CONTRACTING SQUADRON
The 766th Specialized Contracting Squadron (766 SCONS) is the principal Air Force advisor for large dollar and complex acquisitions in the Pacific. Through partnerships, market intelligence, data analysis, and strategic sourcing efforts, 766 SCONS provides full spectrum acquisition capabilities and execute strategic business solutions through best value practices for global operations. 766 SCONS provides acquisition support to the 15th Wing, 647th Air Base Group (ABG), various tenant units, HQ PACAF, ALCOM, 611th ASG and USPACOM which spans across the Pacific AOR to include Australia, New Zealand, Guam, Diego Garcia, CONUS, Alaska, Korea, and Japan. The 766 SCONS is located at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Hawaii with an operating location at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson. The 766th SCONS is part of the AF Installation Contracting Agency (AFICA), located at Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio and one of five specialized contracting units in AFICA.