Colonel Brady Hauboldt is the Vice Commander, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. As one of six Air Force Materiel Command centers, AFLCMC is responsible for the total life-cycle management of all aircraft, engines, munitions, and electronic systems.
In his previous assignment, Colonel Hauboldt was the Program Executive Officer and Director for Agile Combat Support at the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. He led more than 1,600 military and civilian personnel responsible to execute $5.1 billion annually in Air Force funds and provided materiel solutions and acquisition life cycle management for simulators, support equipment and vehicles, electronic warfare and avionics, human systems, automatic test systems, and metrology and calibration to meet Air Force operational needs.
Col. Hauboldt entered the Air Force in 1993 after graduating from the U.S. Air Force Academy with a degree in Engineering Mechanics. During his career, he has served in numerous Joint, multi-agency, and international acquisition, engineering, and operational support positions. He is certified Level III in both Program Management and Systems Planning, Research, Development and Engineering.
He and his wife, Jennifer, have twin sons Jackson and Max.
1993 Bachelor of Science in Engineering Mechanics, United States Air Force Academy, Colo.
1994 Master of Science in Space Operations, AF Institute of Technology, WPAFB, Ohio
1999 Squadron Officer’s School, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2005 Outstanding Graduate, Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2005 Master of Science in Military Operational Arts & Sciences, Air University, Maxwell AFB
2010 Air War College (Correspondence), Air University, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2011 Program Manager’s Course (PMT-401), DAU, Huntsville, Ala.
2016 Executive Program Manager’s Course (PMT-402), DAU, Ft. Belvoir, Va.
1. June 1993 – December 1994, Student, AF Institute of Technology, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
2. December 1994 – October 1996, DSP Satellite Systems Engineer, Buckley ANGB, Colo.
3. October 1996 – December 1998, Chief, Computer Resources & Engineering, Buckley ANGB, Colo.
4. December 1998 – April 2000, Executive Officer to the Director, Imagery Intelligence Operations and Acquisition Directorate, National Reconnaissance Office, Chantilly, Va.
5. April 2000 – Novomber 2002, Chief, Spacecraft Engineering; and Program Manager, Electro- Optic Imaging Payloads, Imagery Intelligence Operations and Acquisition Directorate, National Reconnaissance Office, Chantilly, Va.
6. November 2002 – August 2004, DSP/SBIRS Program Element Monitor, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, DC
7. August 2004 – June 2005, Student, Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
8. June 2005 – July 2009, Systems Acquisition Manager, SOF C-130 Programs; and Director, SOF Non-Standard Aircraft Systems, PEO for Fixed Wing Systems, U.S. Special Operations Command, MacDill AFB, Fla.
9. July 2009 – June 2012, Commander, 4th Space Launch Squadron, 30th Space Wing, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
10. June 2012 – April 2013, Deputy Development Systems Manager, F-15 Division, Life Cycle Management Center, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
11. April 2013 – March 2014, F-15SA Deputy Security Assistance Program Manager, F-15 Division, Life Cycle Management Center, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
12. March 2014 – November 2014, F-16 Case Manager, Office of Security Cooperation–Iraq, Baghdad, Iraq
13. April 2015 – April 2016, Chief, F-15 Saudi Arabia Division, Fighters and Bombers Directorate, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Robins AFB, Ga.
14. April 2016 – March 2018, Deputy Program Executive Officer and Director, Agile Combat Support, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio.
15. April 2018 – April 2019, Program Executive Officer and Director, Agile Combat Support, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio.
16. April 2019 -- Present, Vice Commander, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS:
Legion of Merit with one oak leaf cluster
Defense Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Joint Service Commendation Medal
Air Force Commendation Medal
Joint Service Achievement Medal with one oak leaf cluster
Joint Meritorious Unit Award with two oak leaf clusters
Air Force Outstanding Unit Award with one oak leaf cluster
Air Force Organizational Excellence Award with three oak leaf clusters
Inherent Resolve Campaign Medal
Global War on Terrorism – Expeditionary Medal
Air Force Expeditionary Service Medal with Gold Border
California Air Force Association USAF Unit of the Year (2011)
AFLCMC Director’s Award for Acquisition Leadership (2017)
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION:
Second Lieutenant June 2, 1993
First Lieutenant June 2, 1995
Captain June 2, 1997
Major August 1, 2003
Lieutenant Colonel August 1, 2008
Colonel December 1, 2014