Library Fact Sheets
PHARMACY - KITTYHAWK PHARMACY SERVICES - WPAFB|
Printable Fact Sheet
º Prescription Filling
The Kittyhawk Pharmacy will fill new prescriptions from off-base providers who are authorized by law. They will also fill all refills originating from a Wright Patterson Medical Center Pharmacy.
Prescriptions written by Off-Base Providers Must:
* Be typed, or written in ink and contain the providers DEA number, address, and phone number.
* Prescriptions for Schedule II controlled drugs must be written on a seperate form from Schedule III, IV and V controlled drugs.
* Do not prescribe controlled medications on the same prescription as noncontrolled drugs.
º Patient Counseling
The Kittyhawk Pharmacy provides one hundred percent counseling to all patients concerning their medications. If you are experiencing side effects, or your medication does not appear to be effective please ask to speak to one of our pharmacists. Our pharmacists will be more than happy to provide one-on-one counseling with you concerning your medications and their effectiveness.
Always follow the directions on the prescription label precisely. If you have any questions concerning the directions ask a pharmacist or technician for clarification.
Outpatient Prescription Refill Procedures
* All refill request must be called in to the pharmacy's automated refill request line at (937) 257-9016.
* Refills called in before 1600 will be ready for pickup the following day. NOTE: Holidays will delay refill pickup by one duty day.
The Kittyhawk Pharmacy is located next to the Wright-Patt Commissary.
Fact Sheet Point of Contact
88th Air Base Wing Public Affairs